Compliment your food safety practices with advanced use of data and scientific modelling for significant savings in time and resources.
Forged through most complex challenges
Using data and scientific modelling alongside your existing food safety processes can save your organisation significant amounts of time and resources. Our Expert Models and Data Foundry products have a proven track record of tackling the most complex challenges in food safety and consistently delivering significant efficiencies and value to our clients and partners.
We understand Food Safety as a broad scientific discipline describing the handling, preparation, and storage of food in ways that prevent food-borne illnesses. Our products are designed with this complexity in mind to offer solutions in all areas of Food Safety, such as:
- Agriculture and animal husbandry practices
- Food manufacturing practices
- Food additives
- Novel foods
- Genetically modified foods
- Food label
- Food Contamination
- Exposure Assessment
Rising to regulatory challenges
Data Foundry was designed to take in data from complex, global supply chains and use it to fill data gaps for organisations. In cases where data gaps are not easily solved, we can develop scientific models on our Expert Models platform that can combine in new diverse data inputs.
Regulations in Food Safety are understandably very strict, so trust is vital in both the data and models used. Creme Global understands the challenge of tight margins in the food supply chain and our solutions are providing new and innovative food safety results to companies.
Founded on Food Safety risk modelling
Creme Global was formed out of food safety risk assessment work which started in an EU FP5 funded project, Monte Carlo. The project developed and applied new and advanced mathematical risk models to deal with issues that arise in the food supply and measure the risk to consumers. In the following 14 years we have established ourselves as the trusted partner of industry and government through creating and deploying food safety models and datasets on our Expert Models and Data Foundry platforms.
Our Services include:
- Studies on food safety topics and delivering scientific reports
- Exposure assessment of food safety issues
- Toxicology and acceptable daily intake (ADI) exposure comparisons
- Risk analysis of supply chains along with impact assessments
- Development of new datasets and models for food safety
- Shelf life model development and deployment
- Predictive microbiology
- Training on how to use data and modelling in your food safety processes
- Literature reviews, scientific report and publication writing
- Impact of market share and consumer loyalty on safety
Using our Expert Models and Data Foundry products, you can:
- Use the latest food safety models and datasets in your organisation
- Predict microbiological issues in your food manufacturing environment before they occur
- Manage detailed food safety testing data in a central secure repository
- Use our modular building-blocks, we will create new scientific models and dashboards for your data
- Granular security data infrastructure which allows you to share data with suppliers, partners, customers, government researchers and regulators
- Data portals to allow your suppliers and lab auditors to send data to you in a structured and secure way
Discover our work in improving food safety
Creme food safety model
Expert root cause analysis
Exposure assessment and toxicology