Facilitating reliable results
Expert Models and Data Foundry products deliver the computing power, advanced software methods, mathematical models and data required for scientific modelling. Scientific modelling is a team sport and it requires deep expertise in a number of fields to deliver reliable results. We have the expert team to complement your team and our technology products. Our collaborations deliver powerful results and give you the understanding and insights to solve complex problems.
Combining data and scientific rigour
Scientific modelling is all about data and following a rigorous scientific and computing process. It is defined as a scientific activity, the aim of which is to make a particular part or feature of your world or organisation easier to understand, define, quantify, visualize, or simulate by referencing it to things you understand. It allows organisations to carry out more advanced risk assessments, solve production issues and optimise facilities or gain insights into their markets and customers. It is also used to assess the impact of products on consumers and the environment or to reassure regulators that the impacts of said products are well-understood.
Testing and validating data and models used in scientific modelling is of crucial importance for delivering accurate and easy to understand reports.
Solve complex problems
Scientific modelling on our Expert Models platform allows you to solve complex problems in your organisation, market or industry quickly and easily. We have invested over 15 years of development in Data Foundry and Expert Models products so that you can get your data modelling projects off the ground, literally in a matter of weeks saving you money and more importantly, time. This is our gold standard service where we work closely with our clients and partners to research problems and create new models and databases which support analysts, scientists and business people.
We offer data structuring and management, computing systems, software development, data science, maths, statistics, UX and design and scientific expertise in many domains. Expert Models delivers user-friendly and usable models designed to explain existing observations as well as generate predictions, i.e., suggest new observations.
Creme Global provides:
- Algorithms and modelling and simulation software developed to solve your science, engineering, marketing or broader business problems
- The Expert Models computer platform to deliver the system hardware, software, networking, user-collaboration (interface) and data management components, in an optimised way, to solve complex problems
- An advanced cloud computing infrastructure that runs the models in a secure and efficient way
Using our Expert Models and Data Foundry products, we can:
- Train your team on the use of our existing scientific models and datasets
- Integrate your data into our existing scientific models in a secure way
- Design, develop and deploy new scientific models customised to your needs
- Use our existing code libraries to deliver new capabilities to your organisation
- Deploy a granular and secure data infrastructure to gather and manage the data needed to support your models