Data Foundry facilitates the collection, anonymisation, structuring and modelling of diverse data sets from around the world and has revolutionised the way companies and whole industries have solved complex multi-stakeholder challenges.
- The secure data upload service facilitates the convenient, secure and accurate transfer of sensitive data inside and between organisations.
- Data Foundry gathers and anonymises data in a secure and robust way.
- Standard data templates which can be customised by you to your needs.
- Once the data passes initial validation checks, Data Foundry has the ability to run more sophisticated checks on the data during the ETL process and can be configured to allow a manual review before being accepted.
- Data portals and workflows can be designed and configured in Data Foundry by you to meet your organisation’s requirements in data collection, protection and sharing.
- Check data for gaps.
- Collecting descriptive statistics on your data like min, max, count and sum.
- Check data types, recurring patterns and length.
- Organise and tag data with categories, keywords or descriptions. Discover metadata.
- Identify embedded value dependencies and functional dependencies
- Identify, key candidates and distributions
- Perform inter-table analysis.
- Ensure data objects are accurately represented. Missing data can lead to faulty reports and incorrect results.
- Define the tables, primary and foreign keys and stored procedures.
- Provide a picture of the data that can be used to create a physical database.
- Identify redundant and missing data.
- Improve the maintenance of your IT infrastructure through up-front work on your data model.
- Statistical tools and data analytics are provided in Data Foundry.
- For more advanced visualisation, analytics and predictive modelling to slice-and-dice your data in order for you to understand important factors, you can connect our powerful Expert Models platform.